September 2008 Events for Brain Tumor Research
The City of Santa Cruz will be proclaiming September as "Brain Tumor Awareness Month" and September 28, 2008 as "Christian Hamel Day in Santa Cruz".
- September 15 -- El Palomar and Cilantros 2008 Charity Golf Tournament
- This event is dedicated to Christian Hamel; it will be held at Pajaro Valley Golf Club. All proceeds will be donated to the Christian Hamel Memorial Benefit for Brain Tumor Research. See tournament info for details. Sponsored by El Palomar and Cilantros.
- September 18 -- Woodstock Pizza
- Join us at Woodstock Pizza; a portion of the proceeds received that night will go to Brain Tumor Research.
- September 20 -- Wine & Cheese Social Fundraiser
- Join us for a Wine and Cheese Social at one of Santa Cruz's historical Victorian homes on West Cliff Drive.
- September 28 -- Christian Hamel Memorial Benefit at Ideal Bar & Grill
- This event takes place on Christian Hamel Day! See the CHMB Benefit Flyer for details.
- The Boutique
- There will be a boutique set up at the Wine and Cheese Social (September 20) and the Memorial Benefit at the Ideal Bar & Grill (September 28). The boutique will include beautiful hand-crafted items including jewelry designed and hand-crafted by Lorrynn Hamel-Domhoff, pillows, stained-glass, and more. All proceeds will be donated to Brain Tumor Research.